Monday, January 14, 2013

That's it! My procrastination ends NOW...er tmr..

Going on a trip is exhausting. And not so much physically, but mentally, going on a trip will kick your mind's ass. Just thinking of ALL the things I need to get done four or five months ahead stresses me the fuck out. This is because I know I'm going to try to get it all done the same damn week I'm leaving. So, fully aware of the fact that I will procrastinate til the last minute, I have decided to start running again. I know I know this post has started to expose my bipolar persona, HOWEVER! There is a reason for this, and that is that hopefully losing my ass off onto a wooded path will somehow keep my energy level and my mind somewhat sane. It will be no easy task , but if this crap doesn't work....NOTHING WILL, and again I will find myself grabbing the Sun Chips and red wine.
So Tuesday better watch out because this bitch is running your ass over! Muahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment